Hi! Thank you for considering me to review you novel!
Please make sure to read over my review policy before contacting me about a review. I am currently OPEN to review requests. All requests that make it clear that you have NOT read my review policy will be deleted. Please note: I reserve the right to refuse to review a book, I will however try to make it known to you as soon as possible whether I will review your book or not.
Genres I will review:
- Contemporary/realistic YA
- Dystopian YA
- YA science fiction
- YA Romance
- YA Fantasy (quite picky about this)
Genres I won’t review:
- Non fiction
Formats I will accept:
I will accept e-books (I have a Kindle), ARCs and physical copies.
What You Should include In Your Review Request:
- the summary
- the release date
- any relevant information (especially anything that shows why this would be a good fit for me based on what you see on my blog)
- If you have a time frame for when you expect the review to be posted, please let me know that as that will greatly influence my decision and I will have to see if we can commit to that timeline.
About my Reviews:
Before sending me a review request please understand that by accepting or receiving a book, I do not guarantee that it will be read immediately or posted on my blog immediately. I’ve got an ever growing stack of books that I want to read and a pretty busy life as a University student. I will try my very best to read and review in a timely manner but it’s not always doable.
I also reserve the right to NOT post a review of your book should I not feel comfortable doing so. This could be because I’ve run out of time, didn’t really have anything to say about it, etc.
I do try to post my reviews also on Amazon and sometimes Goodreads if requested.
All of my reviews will be my honest opinion and it is possible that I won’t enjoy your book and my review will be clear of that, however, it will also be respectful. I spend time reading a book and I feel like I reserve the right to talk about that experience, even if it is negative. By sending a review request to me, you are acknowledging that a review may be negative, but still respectful.
Other Services I Am Open To:
- Author interviews: I will only interview author’s that I am familiar or comfortable with.
- Giveaways: I will only post a giveaway of a book I have read or am anticipating to read.
- Blog tours: Like with giveaways, I have to have an interest in the book being promoted or have enjoyed it. I only do blog tours with interesting, exclusive content. I want the content to be valuable to my readers.
- Exclusive cover reveals: With this, it has to be for an author I’ve read or a book I’m excited about. I say exclusive because I do not want to be one of 100 bloggers revealing on the same day
- Guest blogging: I am interested in accepting guest bloggers with topics I am interested in and that are relevant to my site.
I am not paid to blog or review. I wish I was but sadly I’m not. I’m just a girl that loves to read and talk to other book loving folks. So, please keep that in mind when wanting to work with me. I don’t run a tight schedule with my reading because it makes it not fun for me and I’ll only accept deadlines that I agree to first.
Thank you for taking the time to read my review policy. Please contact me with any requests at: email@example.com